Marianne Slot is a French producer of Danish origin. For over 25 years she has supported and worked with many international film directors at the height of their careers, including Lars von Trier (from 1995 with « Breaking the Waves » to 2018 with « The House That Jack Built»), and directors Lucrecia Martel, Bent Hamer, Malgoska Szumowska, Thomas Vinterberg, Paz Encina, Lisandro Alonso, Albertina Carri, Susanne Bier, Emma Dante, Marian Crisan, Juliette Garcias, Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Sergei Loznitsa, Benedikt Erlingsson and Naomi Kawase.
- Member of the Union of Independent Producers
- Member of the European Film Academy
- The Scandinavian delegate for the San Sebastian Film Festival from 1997 to 2017
- Member of the board of the House of Denmark in Paris since 1997
- President of Cinema du Monde at Centre National du Cinéma et de l'Image Animée (CNC) - World Cinema support) 2013-2015
She received the French Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres title in Cannes May 2015.